Netflix.Com PaymentFrankie Walls
If you want to watch Netflix movies at any time, you need to make sure that your bill payment is up-to-date. Netflix.com payment can be made from your registered account on their website or from your Netflix app. Learn how you can make those early payments to avoid being disconnected today.
Netflix.com payment – How to Update your Method of Payment
If you have opened a Netflix account and you want to update your Netflix.com payment method, just follow the simple instructions below;
- From your web browser, launch Netflix.
- Login to your registered Netflix account using your Username (User ID) and Password.
- Click or tap on the “Membership & Billing” drop-down menu.
- Click or tap on “Update Payment Information”.
- Choose your preferred method of payment. You have PayPal, debit card and credit card available.
- Fill in the necessary details of your selected method of payment. If you chose a credit card, for example. You will need to provide your credit card number, security code, Social Security Number and even tax ID.
- Finally, click on the “Update Payment Method” to finish up the process.
Netflix.com payment – Using Netflix Mobile App
If you have installed a Netflix app on your smartphone and you want to update your Netflix.com payment method, here what you need to do.
- Launch the mobile Netflix app.
- Tap on the menu tab located on the top left-hand side of the Netflix mobile app home page.
- Next, tap on “Account” tab.
- Scroll and then tap on “Update Payment Information”.
- Tap on your preferred method of payment.
- Provide the necessary details regarding your selected method of payment.
- Scroll and then tap on “Update Payment Method” to conclude the process.
Netflix.com payment – Conclusion
Regardless of the Netflix.com payment method you select, you can either make one-time payments each month or you can set up an automated billing. With the latter, a certain amount will be debited each month from either your checking or savings account.