Huge Credit Limits With Sacu Secured Credit CardFrankie Walls
If you are looking to open a credit card account that offers high credit limits, then a sacu secured credit card is what you need. This post reveals what this CC is all about and what benefits await holders of this credit card.
What is sacu secured credit card?
The sacu secured credit card is one that is issued by the San Antonio Credit Union (SACU). There are three categories of this credit card and each offers a different credit limit. You have the Classic CC, Gold CC, and Platinum CC. In addition, VISA is the credit card network from all three CC categories. In the case of the Platinum CC, you are offered credit limits of up to $5,000 and over. If you have a very good credit score, then this credit card is just right for you.
Why is a sacu secured credit card ideal?
A sacu secured credit card is ideal for the following reasons:
- It offers zero annual fees.
- There is no APR penalty for late payments.
- The APR is comparatively low with rates between 7.90 to 8.90 percent.
- You have a 25-day moratorium on all purchases made with the CC.
- There are numerous shopping as well as travel benefits on offer.
- You have more than 4,000 branches available in the US where you can conveniently visit to apply, secure and manage your credit card account.
The sacu secured credit card offers holders an introductory APR
You should know that one other reason why you should get a sacu secured credit card is that you can benefit from a discount introductory APR when you use this credit card to buy stuff. This discount introductory APR is also for 6 months of initial use.